NaDiaProbes®: All-Diamond AFM Probes
NaDiaProbes are all-diamond AFM probes - not diamond coated or diamond-like carbon. Both the cantilever and probe tip are made of UNCD (ADT's brand of thin, film diamond) in a single, monolithic structure and demonstrate the astonishing control and precision that is available with diamond today.
2009 R&D 100 Award - Microscopy Category
Dynamic (Non-Contact) Mode Probes
- Dynamic mode topographic imaging
- Surface potential imaging
Conductive Diamond Probes
- Scanning Spreading Resistance Microscopy (SSRM)
- Oxidation Nanolithography
- E-Chem AFM
- Piezo-Force Microscopy
Contact Mode NaDiaProbes
- Scanning hard surfaces in Contact Mode
- Quality control for production
- New users
- Long-tip lifetimes
This presentation introduces NaDiaProbes, and explains how an 'all-diamond probe' is beneficial to AFM microscopists. The presenation is split into 3 videos:
- Part 1: What is an all-diamond NaDiaProbe?
- Part 2: Benefits and Key Applications
- Part 3: Product line
Short videos on specific applicaitons or questions about NaDiaProbes:
- What is a NaDiaProbe?
- The $15 All-Diamond Probe for General Imaging
- More to come...