ADT Corporate Brochure
We are always looking for outstanding candidates for the Advanced Diamond Technologies team. To apply for a posted position or in general please email your resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or third parties please. You will receive a confirmation receipt via email and we will review your information and be in contact should there be an immediate possibility. Thank you for your interest in Advanced Diamond Technologies.
Currently we have openings for the following positions:
Sr. Manufacturing Engineer
Advanced Diamond Technologies, Inc., (ADT) a rapidly growing nanotechnology company located in the southwest Chicago suburbs, is seeking a Sr Manufacturing Engineer to lead the development of its factory. We have exciting products that enable testing of 22 nanometer semiconductors, and are beginning trails of this product at some of the largest companies in the world. In addition, our water disinfection products will have a big impact on the environment by cleaning polluted water, preventing death and sickness. This is an opportunity to make a real difference in the world, and your career!
- Develop and implement manufacturing processes to drive new products to market
- Devise and implement quality improvements
- Support product launches with customers
- Develop improved equipment to make our factory of the future
- Report to the VP of Engineering
- 5+ years of professional manufacturing process development experience.
- A good working knowledge of quality management, SPC and statistics.
- Lean manufacturing experience and orientation.
- A Bachelor-level degree or higher in a relevant discipline.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability and desire to take a leadership role and drive change.
- Experience in electronics manufacturing, materials characterization, Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD) processing, or other thin-film deposition experience is a plus.
- ADT offers a competitive compensation package including salary, bonus potential, healthcare benefits, paid vacation and stock options.
To Apply: Please email your resume to email@example.com and include your last name and the position title in the subject line. No phone calls or third parties, please.
ADT is an equal opportunity employer.